Weddings are one of the most anticipated ceremonies in a person’s life. Every intricate detail is thought of and planned well in advance. Food, dance, and music are some of the most important areas that need to be perfect for a memorial reception for you and your loved one. Music is the best form of expression of emotions. When you are overwhelmed with joy as the couple has just walked down the aisle, the perfect melody of music would be harmonious to the ears and rhythmic to the feet.
As some weddings like to keep an open floor for their guests to dance through the night, a wedding live band would be perfect to set the mood. No matter what genre of music, a well-planned wedding program is guaranteed to be a hit and have your guests singing praises for years to come. For such a plan, research must be done so that the band is in-sync with the request and expectations of the bride and groom. Here are a few aspects to consider before finalizing a live band:
1) Balance – when a number of instruments are in use, the melodious synchronization is mandatory. The guests must be entertained throughout the performance.
2) Composition – the music should not be repetitive or else the atmosphere to celebrate is put down.
3) Vocals – this is purely based on the preference of the couple and what they think is best for their party. Lyrics expressing the love the couple share, music to which a certain type of dance can be performed like jive or salsa, the genre of music; these are a few details to look into.
4) Preparation – the easy transition from one song to another is an essential factor. When it is perfect, it is not easily noticed by the crowd but when it is faulty, that’s when the problem arises. In the case of a special request, the band must know how to maneuver the situation.
5) Quality – the quality of live music should also be thought through. Too loud or too soft would not be the right way to go. Backup equipment should be in place.
6) Price – this is one of the most common features which either break it or make it. The popular live band for wedding in Singapore is booked quickly. The price is more than using a laptop with songs but a live band performing at your own wedding is a one of a kind experience.
With the right guidelines to booking a live band is easy and time-saving. Knowing the style and personality of the band before the big day is quite beneficial.