The genre of music is a personal preference, but a general estimation of choice can be made for joyous ceremonies like weddings. live band for wedding caters to the specific requirements of their clients as well as their professional opinion on how to ensure the crowd to be thoroughly entertained. The couples would have vague ideas as to what they want, but the musicians can navigate their idea into realistic and more elaborate musical experience.
1) Rock and Pop – they are the forerunners of live entertainment as they perform songs from the 1950s to the most recent hits. Singing cover songs by some famous artists is what makes them so successful. Singing love songs by your favorite band or artist, just as you sway or dance to the music, you also sing the lyrics making the experience unique.
2) Jazz – ranging from traditional jazz like songs by Louis Armstrong and Frank Sinatra to modern interpretation of jazz, couples can choose according to their specific taste. Jazz is known to have songs for every occasion and every mood. This makes jazz one of the most preferred genre of music. Some jazz songs make great dance tracks. Dance styles like jive and ballroom dance can be enjoyed with the accompaniment of such music.
3) Disco – the 70s disco tracks are popular demands for their catchy lyrics and unique dance moves for particular songs.
4) Swing – songs which are sophisticated and stylish with traces of Las Vegas glamor to it are called swing music. Upbeat music that makes you move on the dance floor is the kind of music you want to hear at weddings.
5) Tribute bands or themed songs – when the couples want songs by a particular band or singer or a specific era, the music is themed or serves as a tribute to the original artists. Many Beetles fans would like most or all the songs from that band to be played throughout the reception.
6) Other genres – music from all around the world cannot be put in a list. Cultural music can be beautifully orchestrated for a wedding. The Mariachi band is a band that is rooted in the cultural music of Mexico where street musicians performed. As much as they are passionate about their music, they are equally committed to dressing the part in a traditional suit along with a sombrero hat. The classical sound of Caribbean is called the steel bands.
Traditional or modern, every person can enjoy their type of music through live wedding band in Singapore. Making your special day perfect is all you really want.